[OM] Re: Walt Wayman makes his transition 07/15/07

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt Wayman makes his transition 07/15/07
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 17:10:16 -0700 (PDT)
It is tough to say anything at a time like this. I am
deeply saddened by Walts passing. Like most of you I
only knew Walt through the list...he was a veteran
member of the list and well respected. Walt and his
family remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest in peace Walt.

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/