[OM] Re: Walt Update - Please read if you have been following these mess

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt Update - Please read if you have been following these messages
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:02:16 +0200
last christmas (isn't that a song?) I flew back to the UK to visit my
father for what I and every one else thought would be the last time, he
had been in hospital since april and was just skin and bone, however
last month he left hospital and although wheelchair bound has moved into
a flat and is once again totally coherent. I believe it was the
interaction from the family  or in truth mostly my older brother because
he is in the UK and able to visit that kept him going

the body has an amazing ability to regenerate - there is always hope, I
don't normally do such things but a card is winging its way from
switzerland.

Having spent 5 months with Cai in and out of ICU I agree they are
clinical, but if you spend that time it in such a situation it totally
alters your perspective on life, and although I would prefer nobody has
to experience such things, I don't think it made my life worse.

IanW