[OM] Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coins

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coins in jar . . .
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 08:07:52 -0700 (PDT)
Dr Flash wrote:
> For the first time ever I put the Canyon 5D on ISO 400 and "P" (for

I thought it had a green-square too?

> But Sony tells me the A1 (my choice for snapshooting) is now fixed
> and on its way back.  I'll have to give the P mode and the green
> square a try there too.

I'm going to really shock everybody here.  It might even cost me my
membership on this list.  I'm fully aware that I could be forever
banned from the OM list with this comment.  Even Jan Steinman will
flame me for this!  NSURIT will ask for a refund from the workshop,
and mothers will shield the eyes of young children. Dogs will run for
cover and planets will collide.  End of life as we know it...

I use the green square on the A1 almost all the time.

AG (I'm so ashamed) Schnozz

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.