[OM] Re: OT, All Clear

Subject: [OM] Re: OT, All Clear
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 17:46:06 -0500
JOHN DUGGAN wrote:
....> can do funny things to it. I enjoy a good curry BUT cannot stand
woolly
> maggot, would have to be chicken for me (;o)  Regards John Duggan,
> Wales U.K.

When I was mentioning that I edit out certain American cultural
references during Robie House tours, this is the kind of stuff I'm
talking about....

I'm sure "wooly maggot" means something COMPLETELY different over there
than it does here...

Oh, God, I hope so.

;-P

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon