[OM] OT, All Clear

Subject: [OM] OT, All Clear
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 18:48:20 +0100
Dear All

It seems a little churlish to mention, with poor old Walt still
battling away, but my recent little skirmishes with medical
investigations have come out fine.  I had a colonoscopy a couple of
months ago which found no nasties but for an apparent aneurism.
Since one of these can be a bit serious I was sent for a CT scan but
today the consultant told that there were no funnies in my Aorta or
my Iliac artery either.

This means that I can remain strong enough to help out with prayers
for Walt (or anyone else who feels a little off that is not entirely
due to to over-imbibing poisonous beverages ... :-)) and make more of
an effort to take photos and display them.

Thanks to Andrew, Garth et al who sent reassurance through the
ether.  They were right :-)

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker