[OM] Re: Dirty, Nasty, Noisy Trains [was Website - what do you think?]

Subject: [OM] Re: Dirty, Nasty, Noisy Trains [was Website - what do you think?]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 08:46:39 +0100
Lovely photos, Moose, thanks.  The scenery's not bad as well :-).

That article is interesting, and well written.  It makes you wonder
at the balance that has been struck between commercial requirements
and the needs of the locals and their environment.  I hope that there
were many letters going to the House and the Senate after that meeting.

Chris