[OM] Re: Website - what do you think?

Subject: [OM] Re: Website - what do you think?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 18:22:59 +0100
Indeed, John.  I forgot to say that I really liked the night-steam-
light shots.

I have a real thing about trains, mainly about the locomotives.
Steam locomotives are wonderful of course, with all that lovely
machinery, the steam valves and the various regular sounds.  But I
also love diesel-electric machines; it's something about the amazing
power that's being put down on to the track to pull a great weight at
great speed.

Chris