[OM] Dirty, Nasty, Noisy Trains [was Website - what do you think?]

Subject: [OM] Dirty, Nasty, Noisy Trains [was Website - what do you think?]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 17:51:33 -0700
Chris Barker wrote:
> Well done, John.
>
> For some reason I prefer the colour photos of the more modern trains,
> although I recognise the technical quality of the older, mono images.

Here's a couple for you Chris, just a few days old - the pics, not the
trains.

http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/Calif/Shasta/

They are running down the main line along the upper Sacramento River
near where they have had many derailment
problems. http://www.fishsniffer.com/steelhead/030811trainwreck.html
Makes one a little nervous when walking so close to the tracks as they
rumble by. The goal was worth it though. There's a little teaser shot of
that, too.

Moose