[OM] [OT] Safari

Subject: [OM] [OT] Safari
From: "Tom Scales" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 00:03:43 -0400
Safari was released for Windows today.  It has already been shown to have at
least 6 major security holes.  Here's an interesting paragraph from an
article:

" Maynor, who clashed with Apple over a demonstration of a wireless hack on
a MacBook at last summer's Black Hat security conference, didn't hesitate to
take a shot at the company. "I can't speak for anybody else, but the bugs
found in the beta copy of Safari on Windows work on the production copy on
OS X as well," he said in a posting on the Errata site. "The exploit is
robust, mostly thanks to the lack of any kind of advanced security features
in [Mac] OS X.""

It's interesting to note that the holes exist ON THE MAC TOO.

Yeah, rock solid :)

I am now officially done with the Mac vs. PC thread.  Just thought his was
funny.