[OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:36:33 -0700
> From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
>
> Jan Steinman wrote:
>> and started distributing its source code
>> without telling anyone?
>
>   It's not open, but it's available if you have (what MS thinks is) a
> good reason to see it and are willing to sign a (presumably
> terrifying)
> license.

Sorta leaves out the high-school and college hackers, no?

:::: On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament],
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will
the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the
kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. --
Charles Babbage
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/99AT12>