[OM] Re: FS: various OM stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: various OM stuff
From: Richard <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:28:19 -0700
Tim, I still have a silvernose 35/2 for sale, $150 + Shipping? Jeff
Keller can vouch for me, I just sold him a 18/3.5.

I also have the 50/1.4 and 50/2 but they are in the "I'll hold them
til the bitter end" category, along with the 90/2 and 85/2.

At 06:03 AM 6/13/2007, Tim Taylor wrote:

>Thanks for all the information already!  I had bookmarked a few of those
>sites already but the information about the OM4 and the electronics
>(circuits, batteries, etc.) is most helpful!!!
>
>In fact, I rarely use the in camera metering as I use a Minolta meter
>for most all my readings.  It has a spot attachment as well.  But I
>never had a good in camera metering system with my Nikons!
>
>What I was originally trying to do was find out from Bill Sommerwerck if
>his OM4T was still available and how much.  But additionally I am
>looking to add  3 lenses to my arsenal: 35mm f2, 50mm f1.4, 50mm f2 (to
>replace the 50mm f3.5).  Any ideas how to find these?  Ebay doesn't have
>much at the moment.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)