[OM] Re: FS: various OM stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: various OM stuff
From: Tim Taylor <timt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 08:03:34 -0500
Thanks for all the information already!  I had bookmarked a few of those
sites already but the information about the OM4 and the electronics
(circuits, batteries, etc.) is most helpful!!!

In fact, I rarely use the in camera metering as I use a Minolta meter
for most all my readings.  It has a spot attachment as well.  But I
never had a good in camera metering system with my Nikons!

What I was originally trying to do was find out from Bill Sommerwerck if
his OM4T was still available and how much.  But additionally I am
looking to add  3 lenses to my arsenal: 35mm f2, 50mm f1.4, 50mm f2 (to
replace the 50mm f3.5).  Any ideas how to find these?  Ebay doesn't have
much at the moment.