[OM] How would you deal with incorrect photo credits?

Subject: [OM] How would you deal with incorrect photo credits?
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 04:02:35 -0700
A question for all the published photographers on the list, or anyone else who
can offer some advice.

First a little background info.
I took some photos of a Little Blue Heron last summer at a local wildlife
refuge, a very rare bird in this region (only three previously confirmed
sightings in Oregon). I e-mailed a few of the photos to the refuge headquarters
along with a report of my sighting, submitted a Rare Bird Report to the Oregon
Bird Records Committee which included photos, and also posted some of the the
photos to the Oregon Birding List (a mailing list similar to the OM List). A
couple months ago, I was contacted by the editor of a journal published by
Oregon Field Ornithologist (a non-profit organization of which I'm a member),
asking for permission to use "one" of my photos in the next issue. I happily
granted permission, being willing to let others share in this rare sighting.
Even though, in my opinion the photos aren't very good, they are far better
than those taken by another person who saw the bird.

Ok, here's the problem.
The new issue of the journal arrived with yesterdays mail. I began flipping
through to see which of my photos they had descided to use. Much to my
surprise, I found they had used not one, but two of my photos and the kicker is
that one of them is credited to the other person I mentioned above. Now using
two of my photos when they only asked permission for one I can live with, after
all it's not like I'm a pro photographer and I'm not making any money from the
photos being published. However, crediting one of my photos to someone else,
though it may have been an honest mistake, just rubs me the wrong way.

So, how would you all handle this situation? Aside from not e-mailing them to
the four corners of the globe in the first place. :^)

Thanks in advance,
Darin