[OM] Re: FS: various OM stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: various OM stuff
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:16:15 -0400
I believe there are still some silver oxide 357's around made by Varta in
Germany.  I have seen one comment by a list member that they are OK.  Amazon
appears to have some. I wonder if others have tried them.  I hadn't cared too
much with the OM-2 as the batteries seem to last forever and are changed out
for a trip more on general principles.  As a new 4T owner, I'll pay closer
attention.

Mike

The OM-2 was designed around the silver oxide battery, before the
ithium (CR1/3N) or alkaline (A76, LR44) batteries appeared.  357 used
o be best but (as pointed out by a list member) design was averaged out
ith the 303 battery characteristics.  Sony SR44-W  is your bets choice
ut authentic Sony's may be hard to find.

AOL at AOL.com.