[OM] Re: Compact flash cards for E500

Subject: [OM] Re: Compact flash cards for E500
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 22:31:21 +1000

> If I am understanding correctly you are leaving one image on
> the card
> while deleting the rest? Doesn't that mean you can never
> reformat the
> card?  Sounds like a method for eventually losing a bunch of images
> to me. Even my C-7000 provides a reformat setting. It should be used.

If the file system is implemented properly there should be no reason to
reformat the card !!!!!

In my work I distribute software for PDAs on SD cards, we always reformat
the SD cards before dropping the software on them.  Does that tell you how
confident we are that MS knows how to properly implement the file system
(and the PDA software) for these cards ?

...Wayne