[OM] Re: Vuescan color profile problem {WAS:Don't cry, just do it! [was

Subject: [OM] Re: Vuescan color profile problem {WAS:Don't cry, just do it! [was Velvia 50 replacement]}
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:03:16 +0800
Moose,
I have tried "Portrait" white balance option & it shows warmer but I
think it's too "yellow" so I prefer "White Balance" option.

I'll try to scan a blank frame to setup film base color & then scan
same roll of film to test the color performance next time. It seems I
have much to learn for better processing.

--
Michael

An Olympus OM system fans