[OM] Re: OT Seen on the road - Bone Yard

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Seen on the road - Bone Yard
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 00:04:34 -0700
Larry wrote:

> Speaking of cars, I posted some shots from the Greenwich Connecticut car
> show (easier linking directly to the 3 specific posts). As I mentioned
> in the post, the background and ambiance of the Greenwich Connecticut
> car show was very busy, so I did closer sections of various cars, etc.
> JPGs from the start. RAW was not involved.
>
> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1036&message=23608253
>
> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1036&message=23608328
>
> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1036&message=23608396
>

> Olympus content:    Taken with my K10D and either 18-55 kit lens, or
> Tamron 70-300mm LD Di.

LOL, I don't see any Oly content there, but then my original post that
started this thread didn't have any either and is clearly marked OT.

Some very enjoyable stuff in there. I think I prefer the vignettes to
whole car portraits. The presentation is annoying, though.
> For those comparing the attitudes in posts of  "all the forums" here
> last week, yet other than olympus, only Nikon/Canon were included
> because every-other-brand-of-camera-doesn't-exist, these were shot with
> one of those nonexistant brands :).

Ya shoulda spoke up about your forum(s). Them as don't speak don't get
no respec'.

Moose