[OM] Subtle transition to lighting photography, was: Re: E-410 Kit

Subject: [OM] Subtle transition to lighting photography, was: Re: E-410 Kit
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 09:27:21 -0400
Well, I have to admit that I know that last trick too.  I used it on
lightning shots the other night but the rain forced me inside before I'd
gotten anything worthwhile.  I guess I'll have to break down and
actually build that lightning detector thing that Bill Brooks designed
and I think Scott Gomez built and documented.  I actually bought a
circuit board but haven't a clue where it is at the moment.  (I can't
even find screw drivers since the move).  But I'll have to figure out
how to interface to the 5D instead of my Winder 1.

Chuck Norcutt