[OM] Re: E-410 Kit

Subject: [OM] Re: E-410 Kit
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 23:19:18 -0400
Yeah, but if you have it on your mantle as part of a nazi or "neo-nazi"
item, you can't say "It's, uhh, for uh good luck, and.....'wellness',
and stuff".

Of course, also the country where that mantle is located might present a
higher number of viewers that silently feel an intense hurt at what that
symbol has come to mean in their lives. In the dalai lama's presence
it's different meaning is part of that situation to begin with so that
issue won't occur there.

Of course in the USA (especially the middle parts), there are many areas
that this mantle will simply never be seen by people who would be
affected by it, such as jewish people where it is an automatic strong
pain 100% of the time, even if they smile silently and say they
understand the "true" meaning of the symbol - even if a nazi item is not
what its on.

Larry