[OM] Re: Why I feel like a freaking idiot sometimes

Subject: [OM] Re: Why I feel like a freaking idiot sometimes
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 09:13:25 -0400
What Richard said except that I'll add that the only thing offered on
the Windows servers is some form of ASP (Active Server Pages).  ASP is a
Microsoft technology whereas the other languages listed are (to the best
of my knowledge) open software as is Linux.

I don't know a whole lot about any of them but I doubt that you'll find
much ASP code being generated by a Mac application.  Although it might
be able to do so for completeness I don't think that would be its main
thrust.  Knowing nothing else I'd choose the Linux server for this and
other reasons.

Chuck Norcutt