[OM] Re: Other Forums inc. Oly (410-510 Content)

Subject: [OM] Re: Other Forums inc. Oly (410-510 Content)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 09:24:06 -0700
Dismal, isn't it?  Since I mostly just look at the Nikon boards from
time to time I know that there are Canon users that regularly troll
them getting in their licks against Nikon. Probably happens in other
forums as well. Some have been thrown off because of their behavior
or become so notorious that they make up false identities to continue
their activities. What is disturbing is that despite the number of
these crazy people not being large, people cannot stop themselves
from responding to them and one sociopath will destroy an interesting
thread involving a score of people.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA