[OM] Re: Grump OT

Subject: [OM] Re: Grump OT
From: nsurit@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 00:10:41 -0400
Can't say that there is anything wrong with a Toyota. I've owned a couple of
them over the years and 350000 miles on on 4 cars isn't exactly record setting.
 My last Chevrolet Suburban, well actually the one before my last one, had
about 250000 miles on it with only the only service done under warranty during
the first 100,000 miles.  My current Surburban (a 2004 model) is approaching
90,000 trouble free miles with no service work done, other than oil and filter
changes.  Probably will trade it in another 100,000 miles or so, assuming I can
still afford the gas. Nice, comfortable, mostly American made ride.  Plenty of
head room for my tall frame.  Bill Barber

Oh,the last one, had about 70,000 miles on it when my daughter talked me out of
it.