[OM] Re: Use FL-50 for weddings?

Subject: [OM] Re: Use FL-50 for weddings?
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 23:41:21 -0700 (PDT)
Rob,
     As far as I understand, the SHV-1 is a slightly modified, rebadged Sunpak
model TR2000, but
without the ability to use Quantum cables and at a significantly higher cost.
Given the greater
flexibility of being able to use various Quantum cables with other flashes as
well, rather go with
Sunpak original, or better yet the many cheaper alternatives including Chucks
favourite, that are
Quantum cable compatible.

Out of stock, but the TR2000 lists at B&H for $249 + cable @ $30 for 3rd party
cable or $50 for