[OM] Re: Use FL-50 for weddings?

Subject: [OM] Re: Use FL-50 for weddings?
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 18:17:59 -0700 (PDT)
The FL-50 should offer plenty of power for a wedding.
I would use the 2nd flash as a remote flash if
possible. Otherwise the E-500 and FL-50 should be
fine. I have been interested in the Demb diffuser and
card for my flash. Using the flash on a bracket and
bouncing it makes a big difference.

http://mail.yahoo.com