[OM] Re: Milestones

Subject: [OM] Re: Milestones
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 22:21:06 +0200
So please tell us. Why did you?

Just fullfilling expectancies? I am inclined to relate this to buying
into C*n*n, because many people expect one to ;-)

AG Schnozz wrote:
-----
Speaking of such, I did a wedding two weeks ago where I had to really
struggle to shoot past 300 images. I was feeling quite guilty so I stuck
around at the dance and shot a couple hundred just to fatten up the file
count. But for crying out loud, if you chimp and KNOW that you got the
shot, why bother shooting 20 more insurance shots of the same thing?

AG

-----