[OM] Re: Milestones

Subject: [OM] Re: Milestones
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 14:36:13 +0000
But it does make one wonder about the design life of the E-1 shutter.  The
Canyon 5D is reputed to be 150,000 exposures and the 20D is maybe 75,000 but
I'm not sure of that.  Earlier double digit digitial bodies were probably more
like 30-50,000.  Could be the manufacturers didn't at first appreciate how many
more times we'd press the shutter button on digital bodies vs film.  I don't
know how to check the counter on the 5D or the A1 so I have no idea how many
shots they've taken.

Chuck Norcutt