[OM] Re: What's a P1?

Subject: [OM] Re: What's a P1?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 11:29:15 -0700 (PDT)
> > Oh, and anti-shake is nice...

> Less coffee, dude.

According to Moose, a higher shutter-speed is the answer.  Not that I
disagree with him, but I do like my options.  And I also like my
coffee.

Yes, the rumours are true:  I did bring Starbucks to the Isle Royale
Workshop.  It was the only way to get Bill up in the morning.  Joel
had packed some wierd, nasty powdered instant stuff that would plug
you up tight.

BTW, speaking of workshops, there is a remote chance that I'll get
the opportunity to research the Keeweenaw Peninsula for 2008
workshops this fall.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com