[OM] Re: Revenge

Subject: [OM] Re: Revenge
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 11:37:57 -0700 (PDT)
> When my #1 son made the Dean's List at Melbourne Uni. I did the
> sums  - top 2%. That had meaning. He got a sponsored exchange to an
> English  Uni. for 6 months - we never quite got him back.

Recently, I had some tests done and it included a full-blown IQ test
properly administered by a certain department over at UI.  Well, the
results came back and showed that I was in the top X% of the
population.  I told my mother about it and she guffawed so hard that
she accidently hung up the phone.

My wife later asked her if "all her kids were intelligent."  Her
immediate answer without hesitation was "NO". I guess if I was
smarter, I'd know whether or not I should feel insulted.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com