[OM] Re: Revenge

Subject: [OM] Re: Revenge
From: Martyn Smoothy <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 01:45:00 +0100
Language?

The list is generally conducted in English & I'd suggest that anyone who
has endured the recent barrage of off topic posts should be able to  put
up with a bit of basic anglo-saxon  without too much trouble.  Not
apologising on this one, it was an indication of my genuine
irritation.... probably feel better in the morning. Good night all.......

Regards - Martyn Smoothy