[OM] Revenge

Subject: [OM] Revenge
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 21:15:12 +0000
One of my favorite stories of revenge is the time I got one of my old college
professors fired. I dropped out of his speech class at UT because he was such
an ass, then I think they fired him and he came to work for our TV station as a
writer. One night, about 6 months after he got there, while I was out chasing
things actually happening, it was his job to put the evening news together,
which was not much more than cutting the one-hour 6 o'clock newscast down to a
half hour, not having to rewrite much of anything. But he left out the story
that Eleanor Roosevelt had died that evening. He apparently forgot to check the
Teletype machine. Next day, he was gone.

And the jerk would never answer the two-way radio, which annoyed me even more
than his other incompetence.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from