[OM] Re: OM-4 battery problem

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4 battery problem
From: Mike Lees <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 23:06:32 +0100
I had an OM4-Ti with a similar fault. Every so often it would the beeper
would sound continuously.

I took the bottom cover off just to have a look if I could see anything
wrong. I found a screw that was a little loose and since tightening it I
have never had the problem again. The screw was on the end of a black
wire. I'm sorry my description is not very good. I'm still find it
difficult to believe I managed to fix it since I had no idea what I was
looking for.

Mike.