[OM] Re: [OM[ OT Something Wimpy Liberals shouldn't read

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM[ OT Something Wimpy Liberals shouldn't read
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 15:08:43 -0700
Yeah, Walt. I think we are aware of that by now with your frequent
assertions. Considering that most people including myself who own
firearms just do it without the need to constantly announce it. Your
repeated raising of the issue in a manner to show how dangerous you
are is enough to make anyone apprehensive and makes me think that
perhaps you are not the most persuasive advocate for your point of
view. If you are not aware of repeating yourself, maybe you should
reconsider whether you should own firearms.

And if you care about this list, this continuing OT controversy is
just damaging.

I will take my own counsel about why the NRA wants to preserve the
rights of people on the Terror Watch List to buy weapons.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20070504/terror-suspects-guns

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA