[OM] Re: [OT]Can*n Keeps Moving

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Can*n Keeps Moving
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:32:28 -0700
Don't think you will get anywhere with that when there are things
like the Leica R8 around which always makes me think of Charles
Laughton in The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Endearing maybe, but you
would not introduce your daughter to one.

There have been really ugly cameras in the past, but not so much
these days, I think. I can't think of a really ugly recent camera.
When you think of all those old cheap Agfas and Kodaks you have to
shudder.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA