[OM] Re: Olympus Ace shutter problem/repair

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Ace shutter problem/repair
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:20:30 -0400
I forgot about the fact that the blades should be keyed together like
diaphragm blades and should be opening and closing in unison.  But it
seems to me that the loose blades could simply have their pins
disengaged... perhaps after a botched amateur repair.  I don't think
they're necessarily broken off but they certainly could be.

Chuck Norcutt