[OM] Re: Hoya Pro1 DMC question

Subject: [OM] Re: Hoya Pro1 DMC question
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 20:22:26 -0700
You could be right, but it seems to me an expensive lens plus filter
is a very expensive mediocre lens. You might be better off to get an
inexpensive lens and risk damage.

Look here:
http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm

Put filter in your browser page search function and you will find 4
or 5 instances of adding filters of varying quality to various lenses
and how they degrade the resolution.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA