[OM] Re: PayPal Question

Subject: [OM] Re: PayPal Question
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 03:30:55 +0000
Well, that M6, Summilux 50/1.4, and motor drive took the balance down a bit.
I'm not sure exactly why I did that -- just a long-time hankering -- but I
guess it's okay. I'll get it back up in a month or two if I don't go nuts
buying something else, like a Linhof, Sinar, or some such.

I still can't believe how smooth and quiet that MD is. And I thought the
Olympus MD2s were great, but there's no comparison.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --