[OM] Re: PayPal Question

Subject: [OM] Re: PayPal Question
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:41:44 +1000
My Paypal account is in the US,  USD.
Why would I be more of a risk? I can't see
Where the problem lies. I'm long and well verified
But address unconfirmed and oh how i've tried
To change it but no hope though charges are high
For 'foreigners' who have the sheer nerve to ply
Their trade on the net. Ebay and Paypal can cost
Near twenty percent though without them I'm lost,
So their ludicrous fees may cause me a frown
But I've no choice, there's only one game in town.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx