[OM] Re: PayPal Question

Subject: [OM] Re: PayPal Question
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 09:36:09 -0400
In the early days, Paypal (owned by ebay) seemed more like a fly by
night outfit.  If there was fraud it was expected to come from within
paypal itself or a by product of it's arrogant posture.  It seems to be
adhering to banking laws and regulations now.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net