[OM] Re: [ot] alternative fuels

Subject: [OM] Re: [ot] alternative fuels
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 21:52:41 -0700
> Will you please take the discussion about commodity prices and the
> worldwide effects off list?

Hey, where were the people complaining about OT threads when I was
silently scrolling through tons and tons of gun messages a few weeks
back? Seems like a double standard, here!

(Before I inadvertently get someone's back up, I didn't mind the gun
messages -- just wasn't interested, and scrolled right through them.)

Nevertheless, I'm happy to drop this if others will. I would like to
leave this fascinating URL for Barry and any others who are
interested in a number of implications of alternative fuels that no
one is talking about:

"Peak Soil: Why cellulosic ethanol, biofuels are unsustainable and a
threat to America"
        http://tinyurl.com/22rx3z

:::: Base 8 is just like base 10, if you are missing two fingers. -
Tom Lehrer
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/003AA08>