[OM] Re: [ot] alternative fuels

Subject: [OM] Re: [ot] alternative fuels
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 05:18:15 -0500
On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 09:34:33PM -0700, Jan Steinman wrote:
> > From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:30:37 -0700, Jan Steinman wrote:
> >> But pesticide/herbicide use (both petroleum products) and fertilizer
> >> use (made from natural gas) are steady or increasing.
> > Cite?
> Your turn. I did all the hard work last time, and you dismissed it
> with a single "harrumph." So pretend I'm from Missouri and "show me"
> this time.

One of the two of you is a farmer. One fo the two of you is not. When it
comes to talking about what farmers do and what they spend, I'll believe the
farmer, every time. If the non-farmer wants me to believe his word over that
of the farmer, he needs to come up with better proof than "you get to prove
it".
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC                    http://www.conmicro.cx
http://jmaynard.livejournal.com      http://www.tronguy.net