[OM] Re: [ot] alternative fuels

Subject: [OM] Re: [ot] alternative fuels
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 06:40:26 -0700 (PDT)
Jan Steinman wrote:
> That's an investment in human capital. We intend to be growing most
> of our own food before the "economy is wrecked," and to to be well-
> connected in our little community, everybody "owing" each other,
> which makes everyone come together in hard times.

That's really cool. I wish you all the best in that endeavor. If more
people took more care in self-reliance we wouldn't have to worry
about a handful of farmers in the midwest feeding the entire world.
This is something nearly everybody can do. Instead of growing flowers
and decorative plants in our houses, we can have a veggy or two
growing there.

We might not agree on various political things, but I do respect you
for putting your money where your mouth is.

AG

It's here! Your new message!