[OM] Re: Favorite A-S plates, L-brackets for OM

Subject: [OM] Re: Favorite A-S plates, L-brackets for OM
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 22:19:50 -0400
  Appreciate all the comments. I read everything carefully. It appears the RRS
MPR as a starter with a clamp might be the most flexible in this format. It can
be used as a focusing rail on the autotube or used with the OM alone with a
clamp with lenses that don't have a tripod collar. It is nice to hear an
endorsement of the L bracket as it was designed to fit multiple cameras and was
concerned it might not fit well. Probably get a B9 for one body/Viv s1. Not
sure what to put on the Tam 80-200, though it might not make the cut this year
given all the horse stuff to lug this time. Will eventually figure it out.
 Not much more time to get ready for this upcoming trip. I hope I get a couple
to post after all the help I've received the past year from list members.
 Again, thanks all.
 Mike

AOL at AOL.com.