[OM] Re: [ot] alternative fuels now circuit city

Subject: [OM] Re: [ot] alternative fuels now circuit city
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 00:51:14 +0000
Best Buys isn't as bad. I've only been in a Circuit City store one time, and I
was totally unimpressed with both the store and the people who worked there.
The last TV we bought, a 34-inch Sony last year for the bedroom (the 52-inch
Mitsubish DLP is in the living room), came from Best Buys, and was promptly and
carefully delivered the next day. Of course, I buy my "serious" gear from a
local high-end store owned by a couple of friends. I'm much more picky about my
audio than I am the video. Maybe I need new glasses.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --