[OM] Re: OT: a few Mac questions

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: a few Mac questions
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 23:06:47 -0600
Dan Mitchell wrote:
>  That's a good point -- thanks; I've seen other USB storage devices have
> issues until reformatted, certainly.

  And this fixes things -- once I'd formatted the SD card in question, I
can now get files on and off it just fine, no lockups or anything.

  Thanks! Things now work much better. (hm. That sounds weird
grammatically, but I can't work out what an improved alternative would
be; maybe it's just my ears)

  (of course, my question is now "why do SD card manufacturers ship
their cards with wonky formatting"? but that's getting perilously close
to being back on-topic.. :) )
  -- dan