[OM] Re: OT Run, Fred, run!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Run, Fred, run!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:21:52 +1000
That's better but very murkin. It also presupposes radical
conservatism (a tad oxymoronic but it happens) rather than a simple
reactionary process.
I don't think that you guys necessarily get worse government because
you allow big business to buy the loyalty of candidates by sponsoring
ludicrously expensive campaigns - but it certainly looks worse and
seems to cripple the genuinely ethical candidates.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx