[OM] Re: OT Run, Fred, run!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Run, Fred, run!
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 22:32:34 -0400
Aq, c'mon, guys. If money was the be-all and end-all, Ross Perot
would have been president since what, 1992?  Followed, of course, by
Steve Forbes. There's more to it than money. I'm not sure what it is,
but I know it's there. And though it may seem a tad cynical, when it
comes to candidates, I'm not sure I can tell the difference between
ethical and sanctimonious. But that's just me. <g>