[OM] Re: OT Run, Fred, run!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Run, Fred, run!
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:28:53 -0700
I think the biggest deception is that the candidate is of primary
importance and that people should obsess over it is a diversion. You
are really voting for a gang to run the government. The candidate is
just the lipstick on the pig.  People who blame the course of things
on a candidate's Alzheimer's or another's complete lack of aptitude
miss the point. There is no difference between their policies and the
policies of their party. The best you can hope for is that if elected
the person will be intelligent in the application of his party's
policies.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA