[OM] Re: Clint

Subject: [OM] Re: Clint
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:13:37 -0400
At 12:53 PM 3/27/2007, ScottGee1 wrote:

>And oh, by coincidence bodies and lenses often need to be calibrated
>to each other in order to auto-focus accurately.

But, according to Canon, they don't calibrate bodies and lenses to
each other.  Even if you send the two in together for calibration
they are calibrated independently to their own standard.

I wonder who really does calibrate a given lens and body
together.  Sure does seem like asking for problems when you add
another lens to your collection even though it might be in perfect calibration.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA