[OM] Re: Clint

Subject: [OM] Re: Clint
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 18:54:21 -0700
I think I agree with you that individual lenses and bodies would not
be calibrated with each other, but certainly the body detects the
focal length of the lens lens being used and consults the database in
the camera to change the calculation of the autofocus coast to final
focus. I also agree that the reason a maker asks for the lens and the
camera is, as you say, to check that both are operating to standard.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA