[OM] Re: OT Run, Fred, run!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Run, Fred, run!
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 21:15:53 -0500
Not my point.  I wouldn't vote for either of them either.  I just
think they each have the basic, sincere intent to serve the public
interest.  If we put down the mirror in which we see everyone else's
failures but our own (present company excepted, of course!) we will
find many such people in public life.

Joel W.